2016. október 11., kedd

Semih ÇELİKOĞLU


Semih ÇELİKOĞLU


Hello there, my name is Semih. I am from İzmir, Turkey and 34 years old. Most of you may think that what is this guy doing here at this age as a student. Well this is my 2nd university. There was no program like Erasmus when I was studying. So I couldn't miss that 2nd chance. I studied veterinary medicine before and worked as a vet for 9 years. I have never become a 9 to 5 person and was not totally satisfied with my job. So I quit it almost 2 years ago and here I am. Trying to show myself that everything is possible, it's never  too late. I am a vegan, nature lover,  camper, passionate cyclist and a good traveller. I like learning new languages, and reading ofcourse. I am also interested in simple living, tiny houses and permaculture. Ohh I was almost forgetting that I am really into drumming as well. I started learning it 2 years ago and am trying to practice everyday. I absolutely love it. I think that's enough for now. Looking forward to meeting you in Budapest.
 

1 megjegyzés: