2016. szeptember 28., szerda

Shaun-Paul Lopez

Dear Miss Julie Kiraly / Sir / Mdm,

My given name is Shaun-Paul Lopez and I am from the tropical island city state of Singapore. My coursemates call me "Shaun" and I am in Budapest for the ICC (International Coaching Course) in TF for 11 weeks (yes... only 11 weeks 😭), where I will be learning more about coaching and about my sport, Fencing. This is my first time living abroad and I am very excited to be here!

In Singapore, I run a fencing club and am a fencing coach. In my previous life ... I used to be a Substitute Teacher in a Secondary School (3 years) and then became a Flight Steward working for Singapore Airlines (also 3 years). All the flying and travelling I did in my previous job left in me a 'wanderlust'. So it's no wonder that I jumped at the chance to study here in Budapest when the application for the course came up.

As this is my first time living overseas, it is a perfect opportunity for me to learn more about other cultures and make friends from all around the world. I personally feel that one can never have too many friends!

It would be great if I am given a chance to join in any activities organised by the school or students in my free time with the hope of being able to bond with not only my coursemates but also the local Hungarians and other Erasmus students.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.
Please let me know if this introduction and motivation is adequate or it needs reworking.☺


Yours Sincerely,

Shaun-Paul Lopez

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése