2016. május 30., hétfő

Augusto Garrido


INTRODUCTION

Hi! ;) I'm Augusto but everybody calls me Agu. I’m 21 years old and I come from Granada. I love doing a lot of sports, but I’m especially keen on football. I started to play it when I was six years old and since that moment until nowadays, I've never stopped playing it!
Last year I was living in Bochum (Germany) and I played in a football team there, so I have some experience in living fair away from your home and your family. I'm a very sociable and friendly person; I love meeting new people from other countries and knowing about their culture. I'm the kind of person who thinks that life is short and you can't waste your time, which is the most important thing you have!


MOTIVATION LETTER

Dear Sir or Madam,
I would like to start explaining why I have chosen Budapest to do my Erasmus programme.
The first reason is because everyone who has been there wants to come back to this lovely City and the other one is because I have a special feeling with this city and I'm convinced that the next year will be one of the best things of my life.
Living alone and being self-sufficient is something that I have always had in mind, and since I finished my experience in Germany two years ago I have wanted to repeat again something like that.
Furthermore, I think that doing the exchange programme is a fantastic way to grow up and I think it will help me to do so.
Concerning the study programme, I really think it will help me in my future as a professional in Physical Education. The courses I have been chosen will teach me new skills so as to become a teacher in a future.

Sincerely,
Augusto Garrido

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése