2016. augusztus 11., csütörtök

Mr. Dániel Tapodi



My name is Dániel Tapodi. I'm 23 years old. I live in Budapest since i was born, that's why I know the city well. I'll start my 5th year at the University of Physical Education in September. I love doing sports, I'm good at kayak-canoing, swimming, cycling, wrestling and wall climbing. I like meeting new people and going out with friends in my free-time.

In my view it's important to get to know new people at the university which can be useful not only during university life but after graduation as well. I think Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities in the world that I'd like to show and prove to foreigners too. I'd like to improve my English, and for that this could be a great opportunity, which I'd like to take.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése