2016. augusztus 8., hétfő

Ms. Bíbor Balla




With this letter I would like to express my interest to become an Erasmus mentor.

First of all, please let me intoduce myself. My name is Bíbor Balla I am studying Recreation and Health Improvement as a second year university Bachelor’s student at the University of Physical Education.The reason why I have chosen this faculty is that I would like to organize professional sport events as well as Sport for All programs. I am from Balatonakali and have moved to Budapest a year ago. My hobbies are travelling, yoga,workout, reading and outdoor activities.

The main reason why I would like to be an Erasmus mentor is that I really love to meet new people from all around the world, sharing cultures and mentality. Secondly, I like to organize programs and I would be happy to show my country, my town and the spirit of Hungary for the Erasmus students. As I have wide interests I can find out and organize interesting and fun activities. Moreover, I would like to give a helping hand for the incoming students at school, with their studies, in the city and in general to make their Erasmus program easier and better. I believe that making new friends is always a great opportunity and by helpig them during their program could give me some experience with my future Erasmus program in Rome.

I would like to be a part of an international community to share cultures and have fun together. I speak English fluently and Italian on a conversational level. I believe that I am an easy going person who gets on well with others , as well as helpful and creative.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése