2016. augusztus 10., szerda

Ms. Kata Lőrincz

My name is Kata Lőrincz, I am a 25-year-old university student. In all kinds of communication situations I strive to achieve workload, creativity and – thanks to my multifaceted qualifications – I am able to carry out comprehensive analyses and deal with complex problems. I like to interpret because it requires accuracy and improvisation. I am keen to take on tasks related to preparing and organising events and travel. I am fond of marketing work in any field, and I often draw inspiration from the imagery of short films

The sports I do: horse riding, skiing, self-defence martial arts, archery. I am fluent in English and speak German and Turkish at beginner level.

My favourite hobbies: learning languages, listening to music and reading.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése