2016. augusztus 11., csütörtök

Mr. Gergely Őri




My name is Gergely Őri, I’m 22 years old. I will start the second year of my master studies at this semester. I’ve been playing waterpolo for 10 years now, but I’m interested in most of other sports too. I also play football in another University, and I often run and do work out. Besides sport I like watching series, listening to music, reading etc.. I like get to know new persons, and I’ve always been interested in other cultures. Because of this I really would like to study abroad for a while. I could imagine how much support a mentor could be, therefore I would like to help you in anything what I can. I hope you’ll have a memorable, great time while studying hear, in Budapest. Enjoy yourselfs, have a good time abroad!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése